This is a minor update addressing bug fixes related to the 4.0.0 release.
4.0.1 – 2020-03-18
* Enhancement – Update Action Scheduler to 3.1.4. #25966
* Enhancement – Bump Woocommerce Admin dependency to version 1.0.2. #25961
* Enhancement – Update dependency woocommerce/woocommerce-admin to v1.0.3 #25975
* Fix – Add
usage_count meta before using it in a query. #25882
* Fix – Corrected argument type validation in plugin installer API. #25858
* Fix – Use standard
admin_url function instead of absolute path. #25884
* Fix – Reverted the performance optimization made to variation saving. #25950
* Fix – Send dummy params to evaluate_cost method to detect validation errors. #25946
* Fix – Made the package shipping check more permissive. #25916
* Fix – Fix admin notes table does not exist errors when upgrading to 4.0.x. #25891
* Enhancement – Onboarding: business step: add Google Ads extension install.
* Tweak – create database tables on an earlier hook to avoid conflicts with core WooCommerce.
* Fix – Add Report Extension Example: Add default props to ReportFilters.
* Fix – Product report sorting by SKU when some products don’t have SKUs.
* Fix – type warning on install timestamp in PHP 7.4.
* Fix – PHP error when WooCommerce core is Network Active on Multisites.
* Fix – missing database table errors on WooCommerce upgrade.
* Fix – undefined const
WC_ADMIN_VERSION_NUMBER when WP < 5.3
* Fix – Made the admin note loading more resilient to prevent failures when loading notes with invalid content_data. #3926
* Fix – Removed
replace_actionscheduler_store_class function. #3936
* Fix – Rename Google Shopping image asset. #3931
* Fix – Fix calling protected
has_satisfied_dependencies on outdated plugin. #3938
* Dev – Add Changelog script.
* Dev – Fix failing tests after WC core merge.
* Dev – Bump WooCommerce tested up to tag.
* Dev – Update prestart script so readme.txt stable tag is updated.
* Fix – Re-create tables if needed on Scheduled Actions screen load. #492
* Fix – Add null action check on Scheduled Actions screen list rows. #493
* Fix – Fix context on ignored action log message. #481
* Fix – Restore scheduled action row and bulk action processing on WooCommerce Status screen. #487
* Fix – Include logs table re-create missed in #492. #495
* Fix – Ensure valid table name in save action. #498