We make it easy for you to manage and update your credit cards and payments for our subscriptions. If you’ve received an email that your automatic renewal payment failed, here’s how to get it updated.
Update or Change a Credit Card
If you need to update or change the credit card on your subscription(s) here’s the steps to get it updated:
- Log into your account
- Click on Subscriptions
- Click into one of your subscriptions
- Click on “Change Payment”
- A payment window will open and allow you to add a new card.
- To update the credit card for all of your subscriptions, check the box at the bottom that states “UPDATE THE PAYMENT METHOD USED FOR ALL OF MY CURRENT SUBSCRIPTIONS (OPTIONAL).”
- The new card will now be current for all your subscriptions.
Managing Multiple Credit Cards / Default Card
It’s not likely that you’ll need to keep multiple credit cards on file, but if you wanted to, here’s how to make sure the right one gets charged each month:
- Follow steps 1 – 5 above
- Do NOT check the box at the bottom to update payment method for all subscriptions. Your new card will now only be active on the chosen subscription.
- Go into each subscription and update the card.