WooCommerce 3.2.4 Changelog
3.2.4 – 2017-11-16
- Fix – Cache IDs in shortcodes rather than query objects.
- Fix – Fix float rounding issues in cart with currencies like Bitcoin.
- Fix – Prevent slashes appearing in shipping fields and inside meta keys when using quotes.
- Fix – Check valid data when filtering wp_nav_menu_objects to prevent conflicts.
- Fix – get_total_ex_tax should exclude fee taxes.
- Fix – Fix orders count in tax reports.
- Fix – Allow removing coupons from the cart, even if coupons are disabled.
- Fix – Prevent calculate_totals totals running too often.
- Fix – Set attributes during variation creation so all options are correctly displayed in cart forms.
- Fix – Grab description directly to pass through wc_format_content to prevent double sanitization.
- Fix – Fix db warnings when using the “Add Order Indexes” tool.
- Fix – Remove unnecessary html formatting in variation dimensions field.
- Fix – Fix WC_Customer_Download isset method.
- Fix – Removed class within class in admin meta boxes HTML.
- Fix – Fixed wrong flex-control-nav selector scope in add-to-cart-variation.js
- Fix – Allow variations to be added to cart from query string.
- Fix – Use add_filter for comment_feed_where hook.
- Fix – Change nocache_headers hook firing in the cache helper.
- Fix – Coupon min/max spend based on displayed subtotal.
- Fix – Fix event propagation on click in setup wizard and improve validation.
- Fix – API – Change how line items are saved in API so calculations are correct.
- Tweak – Hide downloads from admin emails.
- Tweak – Set placeholder for variation lxwxh field to that of the parent.
- Tweak – Improve the Add Payment Methods display so buttons are not shown when no payment methods support the feature.
- Localization – Update NJ tax rate.
- Localization – Add Belarusian ruble BYN.