3.5.6 – 2019-03-07
- Fix – Removes invalid product structured data from archives, and include more data on single product pages. #22925
Product structured data should only be generated for visible data, and not on archives when there are single
product pages available, as per the documentation.
Since this change removes structured data from archives, the filters
woocommerce_structured_data_product_limitedhave also been removed.
To customize product structured data, for example adding custom fields or include on archives, see this article:
- Fix – Fix last item in breadcrumb structured data, and include on shop page. #22925
- Fix – Get insert ID before running actions in
- Fix – Add precision to tax in the discount class so min spend checks work correctly. #22888
- Fix – Update troubleshooting link in failed order email. #22943
- Fix – Update Flexslider to 2.7.2.
- Fix – Fill user’s account first name and last name only when those fields are empty. #22783